Tirupati Tirumala perform well by Devasthanams (TTD), which is a mini-government and the 14,000 odd employees. Its budget is equal to the state budget in Sikkim. TTD has a particular interest in the welfare of hundreds of thousands of devotees who flocked to this shrine every day.
Everything is controlled by the TTD and Piligrim supposed to follow an organized way for any reservation of bus tickets for darshan. “Queue” tracking system everywhere.TTD introduced many plans to allow devotees to go to holy places without facing difficulties are:
- Introduction to Sudarsana token to enable the faithful to have darshanam time. These token chips are introduced and free Darshan, PAID Darsan to minimize waiting time. These token chips are available at various points as I and II Choultries Tirupati (opposite the station), the route Alipiri (these two are in Tirupati). In the hills, the signals are emitted Rambagicha Guest House, piligrims complex approval and some others are being introduced at various points
- Free bus card Tirupati to Sri Swamy Temple Govindaraja, Azhwar Theertham, Tiruchanur and many other places.
- One can also book-trip bus ticket costs the same counter pain avoiding standing in line for a second time.
- Provision of free basic services such as free meals, free lockers to keep faithful to their property at no cost, provide free housing, etc.
- The latest cell phone is darshan (thro Reliance Company, who offered this service to TTD as a promise to God cost of 7 million rupees).
- Meditation Center was recently opened near Rambagicha Guest House, where devotees can think of the Lord balaji.